Reliance GSM Duplicate Sim | Lost Sim | Replace Sim

Reliance GSM Duplicate Sim | Lost Sim | Replace Sim

I have lost my mobile phone. How do I get a replacement of my handset and SIM?

You will have to buy a new handset and get the SIM replacement done from any Reliance touch point retaining his old mobile number on payment of applicable charges of SIM

Can I block my number? How long does it take to block the number after placing the request?

Pls. visit any Reliance touch point or call at Contact Center. the sales representative can block the number against a complaint for Lost Handset /SIM

It can be done immediately at outlets.

How can I get a duplicate SIM card?

You can get duplicate SIM card from any Reliance touch points with applicable charges.

For technical defect within 1 month of new acquisition, replacement will be done Free of Cost

What are the charges to replace the SIM?

You will be charged Rs.4 to replace the SIM

What documents do I need to get a new prepaid connection?

To get a new prepaid connection you need just to fill up Prepaid Customer Application Form (CAF). You can also pick one from any Reliance Mobile Store.

Along with the duly filled CAF documents required:

1. One colour/BW photograph
2. Any one document from the list


Arms License

Driving License

Photo Identity Card having address

Election Commission ID Card

Any other document containing photograph includes.

Ration Card with photo and address applicable for person whose photo is affixed.


Certificate of address having photo, issued by MP/MLA/Group A Gazetted Officer in letter head

Certificate of address with photo from Government recognized educational institutions (for students only)

Certificate of address having photo, issued by Village Panchayat head (for rural areas)