Mobile Number Portability MNP Process Tata Docomo
Tata Docomo Mobile Number Portability (MNP) Process
Switching to Tata Docomo is Simple
Moving cities? Or Simply Want to change your network? You can now retain your number whether you move across the country or wish to change your mobile operator within the city. Just follow these two steps:
Generate a Unique Porting code: SMS PORT <Space> 10 Digit Mobile Number to 1900. This code can be generated while roaming as well.
Online at: http://shop.tatadocomo.com/mnp-c-0.aspx?utm_source=TataDocomo&utm_medium=MNP_Page&utm_content=MNP&utm_campaign=SwitchOnlineButton
Walk into our Brand Store
Quick Tips for flawless MNP:
- Your number must be 90 days old with previous operator.
- During processing of your MNP order at Tata Docomo, UPC shall remain valid.
- If you are a postpaid customer with your previous operator then please ensure that :
Your outstanding with previous operator (billed + unbilled) is cleared.
A copy of last bill is provided along with documents.
- Any request of ownership change, internal migration should not be placed with previous operator during port-in request processing period.
- You should not have any term based contract with your previous operator.
- If you are a corporate customer having an UPC which starts with “C”, then please provide an authorization letter from your company.
- Your number should not be under any litigation.
- In case you are changing city, please ensure to place the order with new city pin code and address.
- You can expect activation of the number within is 5-8 days from the time document is collected – subject to your previous operator acceptance of the request.