Issue with Jio Voucher Redeem | Customer Care
Jio Voucher Redeem Not Working | Customer Care
If Jio voucher redeem not working Issue you can try below steps to reedem.Voucher will only work on myjio app. If still you are facing issue with voucher, you can contact jio customer care at
Interested in Jio? Talk to us on: 1860-893-3333
For recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation and offers: 1991
For Queries: 199
For Complaints: 198
From Other numbers: 1800-889-9999
Condition for voucher:
- Cash back will only be applicable for Rs. 399 or above recharges/vouchers purchased during offer period
- If a customer does a recharge of 149 then 50 Rs voucher cannot be redeemed for that transaction.
- 50 cashback voucher cannot be redeemed while recharging using own account balance.
- cash back vouchers are non-transferable.
- All vouchers will have validity period
Steps to redeem voucher:
You can redeem Jio vouchers of rs 50 for prepaid recharges of any Jio number using myJio app.
Following are the steps to redeem:
- Open jio app. Go to your vouchers
- Select the recharge menu. Select the plan you want to recharge. After selecting you will be directed to a payment page.
- In the Payment page you will see that your net amount of the plan will been reduced by 50 Rs -1 voucher
- You can continue to for payment